Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let's Party for February!

There are a lot of cousin birthdays in February.
My brother Max's birthday and my cousin's Ethan and Ellen's birthdays are coming up.
We are going to Wisconsin Dells to an indoor water park to celebrate.

Max wants a Mario pinata. Do you think he'll get one? He is obsessed with Mario. He loves playing WII Super Mario Galaxy. My favorite Mario game is Super Mario Brothers DS.

Ethan and Ellen want to see Lightning Thief at the movie theatre. They like reading those books. I haven't read them, but I am interested because they have a lot of mythical creatures.

Comment Corner
Do you like Mario Brothers games or The Lightning Thief book? Tell me why!
What birthday theme would you choose for your next birthday?
Do you have any questions for our birthday cousin interviews? Submit them soon! I will be posting birthday interviews for Max, Ethan and Ellen closer to the end of the month.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
Madeline

5 comments:

  1. February really is the cousins birthday month! Did you know that Cousin Court Lloyd had a birthday on February 3 -- his first, and Gwen Romney also had her first birthday on February 3rd. And Uncle Blake -- February 3rd -- He's 27. And there's one more -- Parker Gray celebrated his 3rd birthday February 9th. I'm excited for you to be taking such a fun trip to celebrate Max's, Ethan's and Ellen's birthdays. I wish I could be there with you. I'll bet you'll have fun with the Mario Brothers pinata--if Max gets one! Love, G-Ma Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie, I know you had celebrating Max's birthday. I enjoyed hearing about all the fun he had - you too. Love ya , CA Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddi, Sydney here. I have the perfect party theme for my birthday. A smoothie birthday party! We would have cupcakes and make our favorite smoothie. We would also dance, A LOT!

    How was Max's birthday? Do you like Mario Brothers? We don't have that game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige wants to come to your house with Cousin Sydney and have an american girl doll party! We'll see if I can swing it!! Wont that be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miis this???? I love the Percey Jackson books and I really liked the movie!!!!

    ReplyDelete