Tuesday, July 13, 2010

American Girl Alert!

Hurry to the American Girl Website following this link:


For a limited time, you can buy the online kit for the new InnerStar University virtual world. If you don't get the kit in time, you'll have to buy a new Just Like You doll to be able to access this fun new site.

You won't be able to find this item through regular shopping or searching in the online store. You need to use this special link.

Comment Corner:
Are you planning on buying the AG online kit? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm- I'll need to take a look before I decide! It could be fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Maddie,

    I love your blog, and I love the rubberbands! I'm glad I got to see them personally while I was in Chicago. I had such a good time visiting with you. I loved the pizza, your dad's meatloaf, the cardboard boat regatta, the fireworks on Lake Ellyn, and most of all visiting with you and Max. Tell Max not to forget the secret password!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddie,
    Your blog is so cool! You are so creative and fun.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog. Makes me wish I could draw and get into the contest. Hope your having fun.
    Love ya,
    GPa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been into my American Girl dolls lately, so thanks for the info. I'll be sure to check it out. An American Girl store just opened in our area a couple of months ago. I'm hoping to go and get some new things there soon!
    Love you and I miss you!

    your cousin, Tatum

    ReplyDelete